The champion whisk-er whisking together eggs, cinnamon and sugar
Saturday, May 10, 2008
I Scream, You Scream
We made ice cream yesterday while Supergirl was napping. Superboy did the counter work, and I did the stove work--what a team we are, and how lucky I am to have such a kitchen assistant! Or is it the other way around? Hmmm...
The champion whisk-er whisking together eggs, cinnamon and sugar
And in goes the moo!
Enjoying the fruits of his labor topped with yummy candy sprinkles. He looks almost anxious, doesn't he? I think maybe he was, a little, because he just wanted to gobble the ding-dang ice cream without having to worry about someone taking photographs. My goodness, really can't do anything in this house without Mom following you around with a camera. Sheesh!
The champion whisk-er whisking together eggs, cinnamon and sugar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks good. We've been doing this with marguiritas (sp?)!!1 Yummy!
Post a Comment