Monday, May 5, 2008

More Packages!

Superboy bringing home two packages from Grandpa J. and Grandma S. for himself and Supergirl. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa! The kiddos have been so flush with mail lately, now every evening when we go to check that magic silver box, the Boy hopes there will be something for him. Funny thing, he's not that disappointed when there isn't, just ready to check again the next day. Maybe then there will be something. Ah, sweet hope.

Practicing his scissor technique every chance he gets these days. I have him cut up paper destined for the recycling bin to use for grocery lists instead. He's a very useful engine, indeed!

Fingering the new dinosaur swim trunks, hand-picked by Grandpa. When I asked the Boy the other day, "Did you know your grandpa chose those new swim trunks especially for you because he thought you would really like them?", he replied, "Yeah! And I do!" The Girl is thinking to horn in on the action and swipe those art supplies with intent to gnaw on them.

Luckily she has a package of her own to explore!

No comments:

 

View My Stats