Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Funnest Toy in the World!

I am constantly searching for ways to buy myself the time to do things like make dinner, which we all do like to eat from time to time. Well, folks, this onion bought me all the time I needed and then some. It rolled! It thunked! It had fun little papery bits to peel off and sample. It even had a handle suitable for carrying by either hand or mouth. Surely there must be a way for me to market onions as toys? This is America, after all...


Wish I had a video to post of this form of self-locomotion, much favored by Supergirl and which a friend has dubbed the "Bootie Scootie". This is how to move when a crawl would be unsuitable due to an onion you are holding and wish to take with you.

Whew. Both onion and baby have arrived at the new location, safe, intact, ready for more fun fun fun. Nice to see that some things really do work out in the world.


No comments:

 

View My Stats