Sunday, March 16, 2008
"Spring Is Here..
...a-suh-puh-ring is here..." This outing was Superboy's idea, and I say, what better way to celebrate mild temperatures and a relative and temporary lack of wind than a lovely Saturday afternoon at the Rio Grande zoo? Choo choo!
I've slipped another photo of A. into the blog. He doesn't like being published, but hey, he's gotta be in it sometimes! Here are A. and Superboy taking a sun-dappled breather after some hard zoo-trekking.
And of course, when visiting the zoo, one must fit some good rolling down of hills into the schedule. All-in-all, we had a pretty good day yesterday. Hope you all did the same!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, rolling down hills is a treat I've long forgotten. How sweet to see that grin!
How fun. I wish our temperatures were a little warmer.
Post a Comment