Friday, March 21, 2008

Power Tie

Superboy emerged somewhat overdressed for bed this evening, I'm not sure why. However, you'll notice he was unable to maintain his CEO-like composure throughout the photo shoot I subsequently imposed upon him. Thank goodness! But lest you suspect he was merely clowning for the camera, drunk with the idea of blog stardom, this was certainly not the first time he had worn this tie to bed. Perhaps he feels it is important to prepare for any nighttime eventuality? In any case, I'd bet the Boy has gotten WAAAYYY more mileage out of this tie than Grandma L. and Grandpa D. ever expected he would when they first gave it to him.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That last photo with the dragon is a classic - one that future girlfriends will look at and laugh and say, "Dude, why are you wearing a tie???"

He's so darn cute.

 

View My Stats