Well boys and girls, Superboy was very disappointed to discover I had not posted THIS photo on the blog. So...even though in this shot I think I look as worn out as I felt, here it is for your viewing (I hope) pleasure. It is a good shot of the Boy, I have to admit. Really brings out his eyes.
Monday, March 24, 2008
E.S. Photo Bonanza
Jeepers Creepers!
Well boys and girls, Superboy was very disappointed to discover I had not posted THIS photo on the blog. So...even though in this shot I think I look as worn out as I felt, here it is for your viewing (I hope) pleasure. It is a good shot of the Boy, I have to admit. Really brings out his eyes.
The Basket: A Story in Pictures



Peeps Attack: Another Story in Pictures


Well boys and girls, Superboy was very disappointed to discover I had not posted THIS photo on the blog. So...even though in this shot I think I look as worn out as I felt, here it is for your viewing (I hope) pleasure. It is a good shot of the Boy, I have to admit. Really brings out his eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great pictures Superboy and Spergirl! Thanks for sharing!
I think it's great to see the parents occasionally. Congrats to superboy for insisting.
Post a Comment