You can tell the weather is warm this day because the Boy is wearing his warm weather construction vest, custom-made for him by Grandma C. last summer. Be on the lookout for the cool weather construction vest someday!
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Boy the Builder
The construction project in our backyard continues. I've been wondering how it will turn out, but it's been a year and a half of waiting, and it's still not completed. I wouldn't dream of hiring another builder, however. I know we got the best there is.
You can tell the weather is warm this day because the Boy is wearing his warm weather construction vest, custom-made for him by Grandma C. last summer. Be on the lookout for the cool weather construction vest someday!

You can tell the weather is warm this day because the Boy is wearing his warm weather construction vest, custom-made for him by Grandma C. last summer. Be on the lookout for the cool weather construction vest someday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment