Saturday, March 22, 2008
Hippity Hoppity
Superboy asked today how the Easter Bunny gets in the house to hide eggs, and I didn't know what to tell him besides "Gee, I don't know". I suggested we might find the answer at the library (my suggestion whenever I don't know, what can I say? Too many years spent in the library), but I don't think I've ever heard anyone talk about this. Does she come down the chimney like Santa Claus? I thought about telling him she'd come in through the doggy door, but we've got that sealed shut (we have no dog), and he's no dummy. No sense digging myself deeper, if ya know what I mean! We had fun coloring the eggs anyway.



She looks quite sober, but I think she was merely perturbed by my picture-taking, which seemingly disturbed her good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He gets in with magic????
Supergirl is looking dazed and confused and cute as ever! Axel gets that way with the camera too.
I always remember how fun dying easter eggs was. Those pics are great..you look beautiful big Sis.
Post a Comment