Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mystery Challenge!

Okay, ladies and gentlemen--a project is in the works, commissioned by a certain young person. I think I can do it with a couple of old T-shirts and a holey cotton jersey bedsheet I got for free. If you can guess what it is before I post the completed project (however it turns out!), I'll buy you a Garcia's burrito with chile and cheese over--your choice of filling! The only catch is, you'd have to come here to pick it up...

3 comments:

axel said...

ummmm...a parachute??

Unknown said...

Hmmm, I don't know! I see the diaper cover, which is throwing me off. I'm curious! But, you should know that Garcia's doesn't make BURRITOS, they make PIZZA! :)

Opher Donchin said...

I also think Garcia's makes pizza! I'm guessing it's a bunny outfit although I have no idea where I got that from.

 

View My Stats