Friday, June 6, 2008
Gymnasium
The Boy and I checked out a local gym recently, and he got to try all sorts of fun stuff. I really think it's gotten to a point with these two perpetual-motion contraptions I call my children for me to get a faster camera. These are the shots that didn't come out as complete blurs, but he also got to try vaulting off the springboard, jumping on the trampoline, and paddling about the foam pit.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw, that's so cool! Man, I remember how much fun the foam pit was. The look on his face on the balance beam reminds me how great it is to be a kid. :)
oh my gosh, that last one looks like an older A _ _ _ _! THey look so similiar. It looks like a good time at that gym.
Post a Comment